Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all procurement requests are executed in line with category guidance, and in compliance with relevant policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures, including preferred supplier arrangements and contracting requirements
- Execute procurement requests in line with category guidance and compliance with policies, standards, guidelines, and operating procedures.
- Collaborate with Procurement and Business stakeholders to understand and execute relevant procurement processes.
- Apply appropriate methodologies, tools, and value levers for effective procurement
- Work with Category Management teams to address end-user requirements and identify opportunities for aggregation and leverage
- Ensure consistent value delivery through continuous improvement methodologies, operational efficiencies, and optimal supplier performance
- Collaborate with legal and contracting functions for contracting activities, including the preparation and review of master agreements, statements of work, change orders
- Understand end user requirements as received directly or indirectly
- Leverage the applicable category guidance documents and procurement knowledge to determine the best method for driving value in meeting the request.
- Execute support requests, applying continuous improvement methodologies where possible
- Ensure compliance to applicable policies, standards and operating procedures in order to maintain the organization’s right to operate
- Support the creation and review of relevant purchasing documentation
- Maintain information flows back to the Category Management teams
- University degree in business/Supply Chain or similar degree
- Min. 3 years procurement experience with experience in basic contracting, business enterprise systems, and spot buying
- Good communication skills and demonstrated understanding of translating business requirements into procurement specifications with customer service in mind
- Knowledgeable in systems and processes for efficient management of contract documentation, templates and processing tools (e.g. eSourcing, eAuction)
- Business level fluency in English as well as German min. B2
- Knowledge of business enterprise tools (SAP)
- Experience or demonstrated understanding in supporting cost reduction and value improvement programs
Das dürfen Sie erwarten:
- Challenging and varied work
- Modern employment conditions
- Top company
Are you interested? Then get in touch with Robin Gisler today – phone: 041 546 80 12 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will be happy to provide you with further details.
Applications that do not meet the requirements cannot be answered/returned.