Do you want to combine the opportunities that a global company provides with the benefits of a family-owned business? Headquartered in Lachen near Zurich, Switzerland, the Octapharma Group is a leading company in the worldwide market for therapeutic human proteins. Working at Octapharma means to have an opportunity to contribute to our common goal – developing lifesaving therapies to improve patients’ lives.
What will you be doing as Senior Clinical Project Manager?
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of global clinical Phase 1-4 GCP studies
- Directing activities of team members to ensure compliance with protocols and overall clinical objectives. Providing input to overall clinical development programs with coagulation and critical care products and lead the development of study protocols
- Evaluate, analyse and interpret clinical data. Preparing study reports, CTDs, summary reports, expert statements, etc. for Competent Authorities
- Keeping track of study budgets, involvement in vendor oversight
- Interacting with Independent Data Monitoring and Steering Committees (install, update, present results, etc.)
- Representing Octapharma`s Clinical Research at meetings with Competent Authorities
- Contribute to publications and prepare abstracts, posters and/or presentations for national and international congresses
- Review scientific literature, participate in continuing education activities or attend conferences and seminars to maintain / keep up to date current knowledge of all aspects regarding clinical studies
Who are you?
- PhD or MD background
- Minimum of 5 / 10 years experience in clinical research (as CPM / 10 years for Senior CPM) in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company
- Excellent communication skills to be able to effectively convey messages across to both study team members and other external persons like vendors and external consultants
- Good organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to pay keen attention to detail at all times and work within stipulated timeframes or deadlines even in the face of multiple responsibilities or projects
- Engaging and convincing personality for team building and in many cases leading a team
- In depth knowledge of medical terminology, physiology and pathophysiology related to the relevant clinical trial
- Experience in writing clinical study procedures and other clinical documents
- Preferably experienced in the field of coagulation and critical care
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to daily resolve trial issues
- Strong project management skills and planning competencies to set plans and execute on time and within budget
- Experience managing CROs and outside vendors to plan and execute Phase 1- 4 clinical trials
- Excellent presentation skills and expertise in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced matrix environment
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Willing to travel up to 30%
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives – Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values – Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development – We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.