PLC Mechatronics Development Engineer (f/m/d) – Electrical Engineering /PLC / analyzes / GMP/German
For our customer Roche Diagnostics International AG based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly qualified PLC Mechatronics Development Engineer
We are looking for a PLC mechatronic developer to strengthen our interdisciplinary department of software, electronics and mechanical engineers. In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to maintain and develop real time control software for Lab Automation devices (e.g. sample handling devices) as well as the selection and parameterization of the electronic components. The device control runs on a PLC system from B&R Automation.
The team is located in Rotkreuz, Switzerland and the work is primarily performed on site.
The perfect candidate is an experienced Engineer who is a motivated and proactive team player with experience in a cross-disciplinary environment. Additionally he/she has good communication and analytical and conceptual skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Selection and parameterization of electronic components such as stepper motors, sensors and control components from B&R
• Create accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and or subsystem specification
• Execute the assigned work packages correctly, completely and in a timely manner
• Provide all necessary documentation according to the development process
• Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers
• Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it
• Participate in all phases of development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance of a mechatronic, embedded real-time system component
• Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the development team
• Provide work status and issue notification within the project team
• Close interdisciplinary collaboration with project teams
• Support of Operations during the product transfer phase
Bachelor or Master's degree in electrical engineering or similar (preferably FH)
• Min. 3 years of experience as software developer preferably for real time machine control software
• Motivated and proactive team player with experience in a cross-disciplinary environment and good communication skills
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Experience with PLC environment (preferably B&R Automation)
• Strong understanding of low-level mechatronic systems, including hardware and firmware
• Proven knowledge of structured text programming
• Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Nice to Have:
• good Network in the Engineering field
Reference Nr.: 922981SGR
Role: PLC Mechatronics Development Engineer
If you are interested in this position, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement. If this position does not fit your profile and you wish to be considered for another position directly, you can also send us your dossier via this ad or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for more information about our company, our positions or our attractive Payroll-Only programme: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult specialises in the placement of highly qualified candidates for recruitment in the fields of IT, Life Science & Engineering.
We offer staff leasing & payroll services. For our candidates this is free of charge, also for Payroll we do not charge you any additional fees.