(Junior) Legal Counsel 80-100%
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
You will be the first contact of existing and future external International Distributors for all legal and regulations topics applicable in their countries. You will report to the Corporate Legal Counsel.
- Legal advice to the business unit IDB, providing guidance and support within the team (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations)
- Prepare and adapt drafts of contracts for the needed purpose of activity in IDB (Distribution Law, Competition Law, IP)
- Overlook compliance of IDB in competition law
- Prepare, coordinate with external counsel and conduct legal investigation in regard to the opening of new markets and give legal advice how to proceed
- Collaborate on the regular update of master contract and terms and conditions
- Support function to Group Legal team
- Completed law degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as inhouse counsel in a multinational company
- Solid knowledge of distribution and contract law; digital and IP knowledge are a plus
- Experience in an international environment
- Fluent in German, English and ideally another language
- Team-oriented and collaborative working manner
What we'll offer you
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Moreover, since April 2021, Vorwerk International is a certified Fair-ON-Pay company as we want to underline our ongoing commitment to equal pay between women and men.
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion on!