What will you be doing as Group Director Sustainability
- Define The Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy for the group Octapharma.
- Implement policies and governance process
- Build a sound data foundation and system to generate and capture data
- Develop an effective ESG reporting
- Ensure proposed actions serve the business and the compliance with regulatory sustainability requirements
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in business or environmental matters
- 15-year experience in a leadership function in an industrial and international environment
- 5-year experience in developing and implementing sustainability strategies, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated business Insight and strategic mindset
- Good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple Initiatives
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives – Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values – Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development – We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35.
“Sustainability is a non-negotiable part of doing business today, and we will continue to strive to improve our performance on this. Octapharma currently has a cross-functional task force working on our plan for reporting under the European Union’s Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and we expect that this process will reinforce our efforts to deliver even greater improvement in our environmental performance, as well as our social and governance goal.”
– Roger Mächler, Chief Financial Officer
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.