Johnson & Johnson MedTech is recruiting for 2 EMEA VELYS Clinical Training Managers (CTM) preferred location is Switzerland but other considered locations – UK, Germany, Italy or Austria.
These roles will become regional subject matter authorities on the VELYS Robotic Assisted Solution and the overall VELYS Digital Surgery platform offering!
The CTM’s will have dual responsibilities across both Professional Education & Commercial Education delivery with the primary focus on delivering EMEA training courses for HCP’s ahead of VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution installations, certifying country VELYS Clinical Specialists and joint teams. Additionally, these roles will be an outreach team to support local VELYS teams with installation hypercare support & post-installation reviews – subject to training commitments.
The roles will warrant a close and collaborative partnership with their global, North America & Asia-Pacific peers to evolve the VELYS education and support the successful adoption of the VELYS Digital Surgery technology.
These exciting and highly visible roles will require motivated, confident, and communicative individuals whose enjoyment for teaching, coaching, and educating matches their passion for orthopedic surgery!
- Conduct and maintain training records for regional surgeon and OR staff VELYS Robotic Assisted solution training.
- Partner with global education to evolve personalized learning pathways for the adoption of VELYS Digital Surgery technology.
- Collaborate with HCP faculty leading up to and during events to tailor hands-on training to meet participants’ objectives and experience.
- When required support Country VELYS clinical specialists with Hypercare implementation and support.
- Build & delivery of training programs for the Field Sales Organization and clinical support teams.
- Support R&D, Medical Affairs and VELYS content creation team to incorporate procedural standards, real world observations and unmet needs into training materials.
- Own the on-site preparation for training events, including station set-up and tear down as well as cleaning of materials used during events and demonstrations.
- Support events management team with course logistics and healthcare compliance documentation.
- Manage robotic reusable and one-time use instrument inventory for training events.
- Preferred: Healthcare orientated degree – Medicine, Orthopaedic theatre nursing, orthopaedic physiotherapy, orthopaedic physician assistant/associate or Orthopaedic engineering.
- Also considered: Strong in-field orthopaedic clinical experience in arthroplasty also considered especially if experience with navigation +/- Robotic-assisted devices.
Experience and Skills:
- 2 years in the orthopaedic medical devices industry if coming from a non-healthcare setting.
- Experience with Navigation and/or Orthopaedic Robotic Assisted Devices.
- Understanding of adult learning principles and Instructional Design Principles – through experience as a clinical trainer or formal training in education delivery.
- Digital /MS Office proficiency.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Located in Switzerland or proximity to a major airport/travel hub with direct links to Zurich/Geneva.
- Experience with sophisticated technologies and/or capital equipment.
- Able to understand core business principles and translate into learning strategies that support the company’s business goals.
- Experience using and/or implementing modern educational technologies.
- Will need to support manual tasks which involve lifting & moving shipping containers & instrument sets.
- Will be required in Johnson & Johnson Institute – Switzerland (Zuchwill, Solothurn) 70-80% of time.
- English – Proficient.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) here : https://jobs.jnj.com/en/jobs/2306147162w/emea-velys-clinical-training-manager/