What will you be doing as Data Engineer?
- Designing and Implementing Data Solutions: Utilize Azure data services to design and implement scalable data architectures. This includes setting up and maintaining Azure Data Lakes, Azure SQL Databases, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Data Integration and Management: Develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using Azure Data Factory to integrate data from various sources, ensuring data quality and consistency across the manufacturing process.
- Real-Time Data Processing: Employ Azure Stream Analytics for real-time data processing, enabling immediate insights and actions based on manufacturing data streams.
- Building Predictive Models: Use Azure Machine Learning to build and deploy predictive models that help optimize manufacturing processes and predict outcomes, enhancing decision-making capabilities.
- Ensuring Data Compliance and Security: Implement and maintain data security and compliance measures in line with pharmaceutical industry regulations, utilizing Azure's security features.
- Collaboration and Training: Work closely with IT and manufacturing teams to integrate and optimize data solutions. Provide training to staff on new data tools and processes.
Who are you?
- Educational Background: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
- Azure Expertise: Proven experience with Microsoft Azure data services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, etc.) and Azure certifications (such as Azure Data Engineer Associate) are highly desirable.
- Data Engineering Experience: At least 3 years of experience in data engineering, with a focus on data integration, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning: Familiarity with machine learning concepts and experience using Azure Machine Learning to build and deploy models.
- Plus but not required: Industry Compliance Understanding: Knowledge of data privacy and security standards in the pharmaceutical industry, with an understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and related regulatory requirements.
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives – Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values – Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development – We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35.
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.