We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our CIO office as an IT coordinator. In this role, you will play a crucial role in managing the inventory of contracts and assist in procurement process for IT technology products and services. You will also play an Important role managing our CIO Office daily operations with tasks such as event planning and communication. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of IT procurement processes, excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders.
What will you be doing as our CIO Office – IT coordinator
- Coordinate the IT portfolio of suppliers and services for harmonization and development.
- Be the link between our IT subject matter experts and corporate procurement team.
- Spend analysis and optimization related activities such as license assignment.
- CIO office daily operations such as event planning, communication campaigns, surveys etc.
Who are you?
- Knowledge of IT products, services, and market trends.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Understanding of contracts
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
We are a trusted partner to the business. We create and deliver digital solutions for Octapharma. We operate in an international environment providing services to more than 12000 users globally. The IT organization employees approx. 240 people.
What's the best thing about working with us?
- You help save lives – Every day is meaningful as we produce life-saving medicines
- Family values – Long-term perspective for employees and relationships
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package
- You will have a high level of influence where you can make a difference and leave your footprint
- Work with skilled and fun colleagues in a relatively informal organization
- Skills development – We offer various internal and external employee and leadership trainings, trainee programs and digital solutions
If you have questions about the position, contact Ms. Claudia Vignau, Recruiter; +41 55 451 21 35.
"It's an exciting time to join Octapharma IT, the dynamic nature of the industry, continuous technological advancements and the pivotal role of IT is contributing to a rapidly evolving and rewarding work environment"
– Hakan Berggren, Vice President IT / Group CIO
If you proceed in the process
- We will endeavor to review your profile as quickly as possible and provide you with feedback
- The next step is to conduct a phone interview, which takes about 30 minutes.