Access & Consent Management Product Manager
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
- Requirement gathering from different stakeholders/ entities and Design of processes based on Vorwerk defined process strategy/goals as well as business needs
- Manage product features and functionalities, making day to day decisions on template implementation (Coordination, training and coaching of process)
- Maintain the backlog and prioritize the work and coordinates the business and regulatory requirements with the local process managers
- Integration of business processes, quality management, IT system specification (in form of user stories), training, change management, compliance and risk management
- Create user stories and test cases, conduct the review and oversees Adonis process documentation creation and updates
- Define dependencies (e.g. as maps) for the work to be performed
Know-How, Technical Skills and Experience
- Extensive work experience as a Product Manager/ Product Owner
- Excellent access (CIAM) and consent process understanding, experience with consent management based on GDPR requirements
- Knowledge regarding the implementation of profile, identity and consent management systems as well as for datalayers
- Profound experience in complex project management and communication/ alignment to a large group of stakeholders
- Proven leadership and project management skills
- Superior English and German (oral and written), additional languages are a plus
- Education: University degree in Business Administration, IT, engineering or comparable
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Jira and Confluence
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with a range of people spanning from top and sales management to local Omnichannel/ consent project teams and Direct Sales force
- Analytical mindset with attention to details and process execution
- Creates impact without formal authority
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation-based communications skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Open for new ideas as well as new approaches
- Highly committed and flexible, high ability to work under pressure
What we'll offer you
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Moreover, since April 2021, Vorwerk International is a certified Fair-ON-Pay company as we want to underline our ongoing commitment to equal pay between women and men.
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion on!